I Work For YOU Always
When I see one of my "For Sale" signs in the front yard of a client, I feel proud ..as its the highest compliment that someone can pay me. They TRUST me with their most valuable possession, their home.
I enjoy being a Real Estate Agent because it provides me the opportunity to meet and assist many people looking to buy or sell their home. It takes a special kind of person to be a Real Estate Agent, as you have to really care about your clients and protect their interests regardless of whether you are a Buyers Agent or a Sellers Agent. I believe in treating my clients with the highest level of customer service and integrity possible.
I am never too busy for YOU or your referrals!
Graduate - Worcester State College, BS in Business Administration
Graduate - Worcester Junior College, AS in Computer Technology
Graduate - United States Army Sergeant's Major Academy, Fort Bliss, TX
Graduate - Bay State Academy of Real Estate, Worcester
Real Estate Agent Century 21 Commonwealth
30+ years Sales and Corporate Management
28 Years Massachusetts National Guard retiring as Command Sergeant Major, 26th Yankee Brigade, 29th Infantry Division
- Seasoned sales professional with proven management and leadership experience working in complex environments
- Identifying key client concerns and customizing solutions to meet their specific needs
- Experience in working with healthcare, non-profits, commercial, government and military accounts
- Establishing and cultivating relationships that result in sales and strategic business relationships
- Leading sales efforts and assembling high performance teams
- Results and detailed oriented individual with high energy and enthusiasm
I welcome the opportunity to represent you in the sale or purchase of your home.